- Site: Online Masters of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- URL: http://www.online.cals.vt.edu/masters/
Virginia Tech has created this privacy statement in order demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
Information Automatically Logged
This site uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site.
This site records the browser type to monitor market penetration of various web browsers so we can better determine the Internet technologies we may utilize in the design of our pages.
This data may be used to preserve the integrity of our computing resources.
This site does not request any personal information or collect any information that personally identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted.
Since we do not collect any personal information on this site, we do not share any personal information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any purposes.
Links to Virginia Tech Sites
This site contains links to other Virginia Tech pages. The privacy practices of other pages may vary with the purposes of the page. Consult the privacy statement on each page.
Links to External Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Virginia Tech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Log file access is restricted to system administrators while stored on the server. Log files are rotated regularly and archived in a secure location.
Users should also consult Virginia Tech's policy on Acceptable Use. http://www.vt.edu/admin/policies/acceptuseguide.html
Virginia Tech complies with all statutory and legal requirements with respect to access to information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact Elaine Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 20, 2013
Courses Spring 2012
- AEE 4884: Youth Program Management
- AEE 5104: Research Applications in Agricultural & Extension Education
- CSES 5114: Soils for Professionals
- ENT 5234: Managing Arthropod Pests
- ENT 6004: ENT 6004: Design & Analysis of Agricultural Experiments
- ENT/PPWS 5624: Animal & Plant Biosafety and Biosecurity
- FST 5034: Good Agricultural and Manufacturing Practices
- HNFE 5684/PHS 5214: Program Development in Health Education
- HNFE 5694/PHS 5044: Public Health Administration
- HORT 4764: Vegetable Crops
- HORT 4784: Vegetable Seed Production
- HORT 5764G: Advanced Vegetable Crops
- HORT 5784G: Advanced Vegetable Seeds
- PPWS 5204: Principles of Plant Disease Management
- PPWS 5214: Diseases of Crop Plants
- ZZZZ 5904: Project and Report (Note: "zzzz" should be replaced with abbreviation of your concentration, ex. CSES 5904)
Dates to Remember
Apr 23: Web Drop/Add begins for Fall Semester 2011.
May 13: Web Drop/Add closes for Fall Semester 2011.
August 6: Web Drop/Add reopens for Fall Semester 2011.
August 22: Last Day for Students to withdraw from Fall Semester to avoid tuition and fee charges.
August 22: Classes began.
August 26: Last day for students to add classes and to add or drop audit option.
September 30: Last day for students to drop fall 2011 classes without grade penalty.