Dr. Doug Pfeiffer
205C Price Hall, Entomology
Blacksburg, VA 24061
June 19, 2013
Courses Spring 2012
- AEE 4884: Youth Program Management
- AEE 5104: Research Applications in Agricultural & Extension Education
- CSES 5114: Soils for Professionals
- ENT 5234: Managing Arthropod Pests
- ENT 6004: ENT 6004: Design & Analysis of Agricultural Experiments
- ENT/PPWS 5624: Animal & Plant Biosafety and Biosecurity
- FST 5034: Good Agricultural and Manufacturing Practices
- HNFE 5684/PHS 5214: Program Development in Health Education
- HNFE 5694/PHS 5044: Public Health Administration
- HORT 4764: Vegetable Crops
- HORT 4784: Vegetable Seed Production
- HORT 5764G: Advanced Vegetable Crops
- HORT 5784G: Advanced Vegetable Seeds
- PPWS 5204: Principles of Plant Disease Management
- PPWS 5214: Diseases of Crop Plants
- ZZZZ 5904: Project and Report (Note: "zzzz" should be replaced with abbreviation of your concentration, ex. CSES 5904)
Dates to Remember
Apr 23: Web Drop/Add begins for Fall Semester 2011.
May 13: Web Drop/Add closes for Fall Semester 2011.
August 6: Web Drop/Add reopens for Fall Semester 2011.
August 22: Last Day for Students to withdraw from Fall Semester to avoid tuition and fee charges.
August 22: Classes began.
August 26: Last day for students to add classes and to add or drop audit option.
September 30: Last day for students to drop fall 2011 classes without grade penalty.